Controls (Mouse & Keyboard)
Use your WASD controls in combination with the mouse to move and look at targets.
You run by default. To walk, hold SHIFT whilst moving.
Click LEFT / RIGHT on your mouse to fire projectiles.
To jump, press SPACE.
If you so choose, you can toggle the HUD by pressing H too.
This game was designed with game controllers in mind.
Use the LEFT STICK to move the player, the RIGHT STICK to move the camera and the X / SQUARE or B/CIRCLE buttons to fire projectiles. To walk, hold either the LEFT or RIGHT TRIGGERS.
After playing, please consider filling this questionnaire. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This project uses the following assets:
- Starter Assets - Third Person Character Controller by Unity Technologies. Note: The function
JumpAndGravityon ThirdPersonController.cs has been modified slightly so as to be able to override it.
- TextMesh Pro by Unity Technologies, installed via Unity editor.
- Jettelly Happy Day Skybox by Jettelly is licensed CC BY-ND 4.0. No modifications were made.
- "Jigsaw Piece" by The Base Mesh is licensed CC0
- "Controller Style #1" by uUMR is licensed CC-BY 4.0
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
- v0.2 Release Changes33 days ago