An experimental 3D platformer designed and developed in 16 weeks as part of a gameplay programming bootcamp with Mastered.
Controls - Gamepad
This game was designed with game controllers in mind and as such controls are shown after the game's start. Press A/CROSS (SOUTH) on the start screen to start the game, then follow the instructions given. You can access this map in gameplay by pressing START.
Controls - Mouse & Keyboard
Use your WASD keys in combination with the mouse to move around and look at targets.
To walk instead of running by default, hold SHIFT whilst moving.
Click LEFT / RIGHT on your mouse to fire projectiles.
To jump, press SPACE.
When you receive a story notification, press J to open the journal. You can page through the journal with the LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys. Press J again to close it.
You can pause/un-pause the game by pressing P.
If you so choose, you can toggle the HUD by pressing J.
This project uses the following assets:
- Starter Assets - Third Person Character Controller by Unity Technologies. Note: The method
JumpAndGravityon ThirdPersonController.cs has been modified slightly so as to be able to override it.
- TextMesh Pro by Unity Technologies, installed via Unity editor.
- Jettelly Happy Day Skybox by Jettelly is licensed CC BY-ND 4.0. No modifications were made.
- "Jigsaw Piece" by The Base Mesh is licensed CC0
- "Controller Style #1" by uUMR is licensed CC-BY 4.0