Waiting For Uptrend
Made in one week for Weekly Game Jam 204 - "Downhill".
You are a GMJM coin enthusiast. With the market on a general downward trend, the value of your single coin is dipping fast!
Hold on, meme your ass off and share in the good vibes.
Note: this game is not financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. Don't invest in anything based on what you experience here. This is just an exploration of the experience of a bad day in crypto.
How to Play
Press SPACE to start. Then, click stuff!
There are five possible outcomes, each requiring a different strategy.
See how many of the outcomes you can achieve!
- The text was created (or is otherwise real-time rendered) using the fonts Kenney Mini and Kenney Mini Square. The Kenney Fonts set is marked with CC0 1.0.
- The pretty gradient skybox is made possible thanks to Alex Strook's free gradient shader.
- Each ending features a photo jokingly representing the player's gains or losses. These photos were sourced via CC Search.
- The photo: "The blue boat." by Bernard Spragg is marked with CC0 1.0.
- The photo: "yacht" by D - 15 photography is marked with CC0 1.0.
- The photo: "Yacht Sailing in Ocean" by Image Catalog is marked with CC0 1.0.
- The photo: "File:First stage of Jason-3 rocket (24382360351).jpg" by SpaceX Photos is marked with CC0 1.0.
- The photo: "Death Valley National Park" by U.S. Department of the Interior is marked with CC PDM 1.0.
Thanks also to everyone generally who played, rated or commented on the previous jam submission. I learned a lot!
- v1.09 post-jam releaseMay 07, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.